Spectacle Kit Lens Processing
The ViewPoint™ Difference
Contemporary Styling, Wider Field-of-Vision, Better Optics
Complete Eye Safety has teamed up with TriSpec Eye Gear to become the premier Rx Spectacle Kit Insert processing company in the United States and Canada.
TriSpec eye Gear and Complete Eye Safety manufactures all our Rx spectacle kit inserts to meet the new optical and safety compliance standards. All are made in the USA.
New industry standards have been introduced and are now required on Rx Spectacle Kit inserts. These now apply to all inserts including those inside the full-face respirator and gas masks.
The new standards, established originally for first responders, now cover all industries. Optical considerations include vertex distances, base curvatures, and bifocal style and positioning. ANSI Z87.1 now requires lenses to be impact rates as well as contain special monogramming.
Complete Eye Safety is the only optical laboratory in the U.S. which manufactures Rx spectacle kit inserts to meet these new standards.
Concerned about ordering? Don’t be.
Ordering is easy. Simply provide us your eye glass prescription along with your Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement. We take care of the rest. Call 314-281-1509 or complete the “contact” section below to see for yourself how simple and cost effective our process is.
We are your only source for USA made and USA Certified Compliant Rx Spectacle Kit Inserts.
For 25 years,
TriSpec Eye Gear has been designing and manufacturing Rx spectacle kit frames for the top respiratory safety companies in the U.S. such as SCOTT (3M), 3M, HONEYWELL NORTH, MSA, DRAGER, ISI, AVON, SUNDSTROM, DRAGET, and others.
Precision Lens Processing
Why is Complete Eye Safety Better?
- We own and operate our own State-of-the-Art Digital Lens Laboratory specializing in Certified Industrial and Occupational Prescription Safety Eyewear.
- We do not subcontract work to other labs so we produce a better quality product at more competitive rates.
- Our corporate pricing is simplified and straight forward.
- Complete Eye Safety is an independent ANSI Z87.1 Safety Lab.
We’re committed to Compliance
Manufacturing our own lenses allows us to establish and maintain our own high level of quality.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Polycarbonate combines light weight and superior impact resistance. Additionally, we provide a complimentary premium scratch resistant coating at no charge. We source our raw lens materials from the world’s leading lens company.
- Safety Frames: An array of attractive, practical and comfortable frames is available and all meet ANSI, CSA, and ASTM Standards for safety. We only work with high-quality reputable safety frame manufacturers.
- One Year Warranty: Frames and lenses are warranted against breakage and defects with normal usage for a period of one year.
Purchase a Prescription Spectacle Kit
Buying a Custom Spectacle Kit Insert Has Never Been Easier and Compliant.
Our Spectacle Kit Inserts are the ONLY authorized inserts for all the major respiratory safety companies. We design and manufacture the inserts for 3M SCOTT, MSA, 3M, NORTH HONEYWELL, DRAGER, AVON PROTECTION, and many others. We are the Only Authorized and Compliance Rx Spectacle Kit Insert processor in the USA.
Complete Eye Safety will provide you with a prescription spectacle kit insert that is engineered and designed specifically for your respirator or gas mask to exact specification and the new industry safety and optical standards. In most cases, you can spend much more at optical retailers and labs and not get a fully compliant product.